Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Shoes & Handbags In At Bebe





Bebe can do no wrong by me with everything they're bringing in this year. I love LOVE love the middle shoe which is the Deena Strappy Sandal. Of course, I love the cork shoe which is the Leah Cork Wedge Sandal. It comes in 3 patented colors of white, hot pink & black; each with a little flower on the ankle.

I'm dying to get my hands on a clutch like the middle purse because it so reminds me of growing up & the little clutch I had then from my grandmother.

See what else is in at [Bebe.com]. Bebe has a new section under Features, called "Soon to Sell Out" which lets you know which items will soon be gone. That's a really fab idea because I noticed a lot of their items are selling out online & in the store super fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment