Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Favorite Pro Makeup Must-Haves

These are some of my favorite pro makeup must-haves which I had to go through a bit of trial & error to find..

Left to right: Top row: Lise Watier loose "Folie" eyeshadow powder, Lise Watier Metamorfix, Mac Fluidline cream eyeliner, Smashbox cream eyeliner/eyeshadow
Bottom row: Mac Viva Glam2 lipstick, Lancome Sun Bronze juicy tube, Mac springfree peach blush, & Lancome Definicils mascara.

I find these Lise Watier loose powders combined with the liquid Metamorfix last the longest of all the pro eyeshadows "and" they don't expire! Both Smashbox & Mac's cream eyeliners can double up as a layer under your powder eyeshadow for a long lasting smokey eyeshadow. All of these products last forever & can all be mixed together. I love the gloss over the Mac lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment