Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Thursday, September 7, 2023

A Little Update - I Am Still Here!

For those wondering, I am still here! I haven't been on the blogs in the past few years. I got busy with life and a new baby who is now nearly ten. So, yeah, it's really been a while! I've missed you and my blogs!! Thank you for having stayed with me! I'll try to be around more. While I've been away, I also started up a small business selling you guessed it; ladies clothes! From brands I was buying in local boutiques. I hope you check out my website at shopoverfashionboutique.com and find me on instagram, TikTok and Facebook! We carry beautiful styles from Bluivy, ee:some and Lovestitch. We have dresses, blouses, jumpsuits, seaters, coats, bags and more. Right now, we're shipping to the US and Canada. I'll be back soon! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment