Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Must-Haves from "Diane's Lingerie"

If you're looking for gorgeous lingerie, you should check out [Diane's Lingerie] online or in store if you're near Vancouver. There's a "70% Off Sale" going on this weekend too! Diane's carries beautiful bras including Chantelle, Marlies Dekkers, Prima Donna, Empreinte & many other brands. Chantelle is my favorite line for bras and, at the moment, Curvy Kate is my number 1 underwear line.

I loveeee the "Romance" and "Princess" panties in the thong & short cuts in the black and teal hues by Curvy Kate. The polka dot details are adorable. I went on a shopping spree to try to calm down my underwear obsession and bought the Curvy Kates in both styles and colors. LOVE them!

You can also find "Diane's" on [Facebook] & [Twitter].

2 comments:

  1. Great blog post CityChick! Thank you for sharing your love of all things Dianes Lingerie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome. LOVE the store. :) I also have five of my girls in the Facebook page now too. :))

    ReplyDelete