Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jimmy Choo's "Spring/Summer 2012" Collection



These are some of the gorgeous new "Choo" arrivals from the Spring/Summer 2012 collection. I'm loving the style of these strappy heels we're seeing everywhere. They're soooo retro! Nice change to see the platforms coming down in heights. See the new collection at [jimmychoo.com].

I don't think the winner of the shoe competition has been announced but anyways here's my story that I entered which did make it onto the site.. "The ferrari of all shoes.." Love it.. lol! Enjoy! =)
*********
"I vaguely remember the episode but I will forever remember the luxury shoes.

The first time I heard of Jimmy Choos was while watching Eva Longoria on Desperate Housewives receive a pair from her hubby Carlos. Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when she opened up the shoe box to a pair of fabulous strappy heels.

Since then I've had a shoe obsession with the glamorous heels. They are sleek & sexy, the Ferrari of all shoes...."

No comments:

Post a Comment