Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Saturday, October 1, 2011

More Bebe Shoes & Boots to Come!

I was in the Bebe store talking to one of my favorite gals & found out that EVEN more shoes will be coming in. More boots too! With all the new styles, I thought that would be it. Woohoo! I really get VIP treatment in all the stores. The girls all know me! Love them all.

We were going through all of the shoes & boots and the "Zandra" leather boot, (in this pic), which is from the family of "Zaharas." You can see this shoe by the Zahara-shaped platform. Like the Zahara, the heel height isn't too tall at 5 inches. If you know your Bebes, you'll know the Zahara, one of the best sellers. I love this heeled boot. The style will last many seasons. See the shoe collection at [Bebe].

No comments:

Post a Comment