Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Waiting for More Jessica Simpson Collection Shoes to Drop ..

La la laaa! =)) Should be any day now that we'll see more cutie [Jessica Simpson Collection] shoes & booties drop... I'm waiting oh-so-patiently as one can who knows all of the shoes and checks the website & store oh-so frequently.. Scares me how many times I click on the JS site.. lol =)) I did see a new wedge in the store which isn't online yet. It's sienna with a wood wedge and open toe. The front of the shoe is quite round. It's very VERY cute.

In the meantime... I love this bootie, which is the "Valla," that comes in tan and black. It looks so comfy. The heel height is 4.5" so it's perfect. These would look great with your favorite pair of jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment