Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Monday, May 23, 2011

My Reviews of Jessica Simpson Collection Items..





I had a very BUSY day in all the shops.. LOL & got to try these 3 items from the in these colors. I'm a huge fan of all 3 colors. Orange is not a color I deliberately go for, although I do have 3-4 clothing items in orange. So! Anyway...! I loved everything and the only reason I didn't buy any of these items is because they didn't have my size & the white blouse had lipstick on it.

I really liked the quality of EVERYTHING. With the dress, the material is thick enough that you don't have to worry about it being see-through & it's totally comfortable & the color pops! The blouse is totally feminine & the jumpsuit is absolutely adorable. When my sizes are in, I'm buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment