Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bebe's Spring Catalogue ..

See what's new at Bebe, viewing their online catalogue [here].

OMG!!! I can't believe the dresses I saw in the store yesterday! I'm waiting for the pieces to show up on the website. Bebe used silks in brights like green & dark blue so the pieces look like Gucci & they had pieces that looked identical to Bluemarine with pink & brown prints.

You know how I feel about "knock offs" & people buying and selling stuff saying it's a label that it's not.

I think it's very exciting & it allows us gals to dress in clothes identical to Gucci & Blumarine without paying the high price. Let's face it; not EVERYONE can afford $2,000 outfits! Stay tuned for updates.. What do you think about this? Have you seen the pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment