Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Monday, March 21, 2011

Thank You For Following the Haus & CityChick !

Thank you to everyone who continues to visit both of my blogs! I've put a ton of work into both of them & have had a fabulous following so thank you.. ! Without U, there would be no blogs! Special thanks also goes out to [888WebDesign] for all of my branding; I love it.

Another thank you goes out to everyone who has bought anything from my affiliates which are linked & listed down both sides of this blog. Much love to you from me. =) You can find some amazing deals & style tips at those websites.

If you would like to give a product review &/or submit your photo, please do so at my email address posted at [CityChick]. Whenever I can, I'm always sampling makeup, shoes, clothes, & perfume and reading the fashion magazines/websites/books to give you information about quality products and style ideas.

xoxo.. from the Haus/CityChick

No comments:

Post a Comment