Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mascara Tips From The Haus!

New is the "Bottom Lash" mascara from Clinique which is designed to give precision control with a smudge-free formula. The magazine ads say it's only $10. I think I'll try it out.

If you're looking for a good mascara, Lise Watier's "Wow" mascara is a best seller. I've got it and I really like it. I usually mix it with Lancome's Definicils mascara for volume. If you really want volume, use Lancome's white lash primer first. That stuff is out of this world!

I haven't tried Watier's "24 Hour Glam Mascara" but my guy at the makeup counter said it's really good. Has anyone tried it?

When all else fails & you really want to glam your lashes up without looking like a freak.. lol.. try Sephora's Glam falsies. I think I'm going to pick some up. It's a little time consuming when you're first teaching yourself how to apply them, but if you can get them on your lashes just right without a lot of glue, they're a lot of fun. They're only $10 & come with the glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment