Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Monday, March 28, 2011

Kim Kardashian is Posting Tips on "Self" Magazines Facebook Wall !

Kim is posting tips & more on [Self] magazine's Facebook wall today where she's already posted. Another one of my favorite magazine covers! You wouldn't believe the stack of magazines I've got going on around here. Actually I've got 2 or 3 stacks! Keeps all my gfs entertained for hours.

I don't know if I've mentioned this or not, but if you look in your favorite import magazine shop, you may find that they sell previous copies discounted. You can also look in used bookstores that sell used magazines. That's one of my favorite past times. I can spend hours & hours going through all the magazines. The mags are half price too!

No comments:

Post a Comment