Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell's "99 Fur" Bootie Shoe

Today, I really wasn't sure if I should've been worried or impressed that I named JC as the designer of this bootie shoe before I got in the door of the shoe store, without seeing it up "close & personal." I have only paid attention to it once or twice on the net for a few seconds.

What really horrified me was that the salesclerk didn't know what a Jessica Simpson "Dany" or Jeffrey Campbell "Foxy" shoe are but knew about JC. Talk about "NOT" knowing your job.. screech ! lol..

I'm funny with my shoes.. it's verrrry serious business for me. I once told my gf, really expensive ugly shoes p... me off.. lol

Oh well, didn't matter.. when I saw they didn't have the "Dany" or "Foxy" shoe, I ran out the door as fast as I could as I was on a "wild sHoE chase" ... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment