Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Finally.. ! I Got the "Dany" Platform Sandal from the Jessica Simpson Collection

This seems to be my week for shoes... Finally, after months & months of searching, obsessing, calling around & harassing retailers, I got the Jess Simpson "Dany" shoe in my hot little hands today.

It is extremo high and so is the platform so that seems to really even it out. I look like a runway model in this height! The shoe has built in cushion so it's comfy too. I'm in love with this shoe. Have a feeling I'm not finished yet.. it does after all, come in several shades... =))

I also tried on one of Jessica's suede closed in clogs with about a 4" height & loved them. So cute & comfy! And... they have a really good grip on the bottoms as does the "Dany" shoe.

Hope all you shoe lovers get the shoe u want the most too.. ! Nobody should have to suffer that way. lol..! xoxo

Click on the logo; check out the collection to see if there's any left at $50. That is a fab price; they are $100 plus regularly. Even at $100, sooo worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment