Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Friday, February 25, 2011

Loving the 60s Beats of my New Corks ..

I finally got around to picking up these print Paulina Corks by Bebe.. they are so divine.. Get them while you can; they're a best-seller.. I just got mine in my size, in time; they were sold out everywhere! They also come in black, white, & gold.

What would you wear them with? Shorts, jeans, tights & a cute dress. They're only $98 USD! I thought they would be tricky to walk in, but they're not.. and they're comfy. Although I don't recommend you take to the streets in them.. you will wreck your shoes doing that & possibly have a bad spill.


I also tried on these & totally loved them. On the left is the Fiona Cork Wedge pump & on the right is the Betty Patent & Cork slingback. The prices are really good on these too. I loved the nude Betty Patent Cork heel. The color is a beauty.










bebe.com Logo Animated

No comments:

Post a Comment