Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Jimmy Choo Fragrance is Available

Jimmy Choo's new fragrance is now available which is described as a modern fruity chypre with warm, rich, woody depths.

I've been reading up on fragrance ingredients and the chemicals used in them. A good percentage of the time, all of the chemicals aren't disclosed and several are included that are harmful in the form of allergies or even cancer.

I'm not sure if I have allergies to perfume or to lilac but when I use it my allergies flare up so from now, I'm spraying my clothes & not my skin. Every time you spray perfume on yourself you are building it up on your skin and in your body & it's totally not good for you so be really careful with it. Use natural ingredient perfumes if you can find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment