Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Hollywood Haus of Fashion

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Makeup Tips - How to Get Kim Kardashian's Soft Eye Shadow Look

As you probably know I'm a huge fan of KK, her makeup & her fashion.  I posted a link to tips from her makeup artist.  Rather than run out & buy a bunch more makeup, I tried mixing my stuff up to get a light beige with pink overtone.

To do this I first use Lancome's Latte matte eyeshadow as a base.  Then I add Lise Watier's light beige loose eyeshadow powder no 70948 & then 70937 over it.  When U use L.W. loose powders, U must use a dab of Metamorfix with it to hold it.  Then over this, I used Lancome's Burnt Sand.  That tones down the glitter that's in LW's pink and evens it all out.

Then use black or grey smashbox creme eyeliners with a mac eyeliner brush & you're set.

Seems like a lot of work, it's not.  I was really impressed with it & wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment